Thursday, March 28, 2013

1st ever qoute day thursday!

I've decided to start a new regular feature! It's going to be every Thursday, and I'm going to share with you some of my favourite quotes!

Most of them are from tumblr, and the perks of being a wallflower. Personally, I adore quotes. There seems to be one out there for every mood and emotion, and I'm hoping this feature will be a place where I can reflect upon that! So, without further ado, here's my first three quotes!

I have this picture up in my room. When somethings not going to great at home or at school, and I feel like it's the end of the world, looking at this always gives me a more positive outlook which I find amazing!

I can remember reading this paragraph in the perks of being a wallflower for the first time. From that moment on, I will easily say I've looked at life in a different light. It is a quote that reminds me that what is happening to me now, will be so different to whats happening to me in 5, 10,15 years time. Every moment will pass, and become a memory no matter how big or small. How magical is that? This morning, my alarm clock went of at half past six as it does every school day. In that moment, is was the most annoying thing ever. But as a memory, it is full of relief and reflection. I had a great last day at school which was very eventful, and full of moments which are now memories. And that all happened because of one moment where I woke up when my alarm clock wen off and I was annoyed. And so on. So that is truly magical in my eyes- how every memory you have was once a moment, every picture that you look at was once happening to the people in it. The people in those pictures weren't always a picture- they were once a bunch of people having fun or posing awkwardly. And now, those moments are stories and memories.

That quote really opened up my mind in a whole new way. I now question everything so much more, and put so much thought into things. It's brilliant!




Another quote that makes me realise that me being unhappy is not the end of the world, and is not going to last forever. Pretty self explanatory :)












Thanks for reading, let me know if you've enjoyed the new feature!!xox

No comments:

Post a Comment